Curious to know how your own pregnancy stacks up with multiple bellies? Plus, let us give you the top tips to help you get comfortable today. Many women are concerned about their own multiple-pregnant bellies. Is it big enough for babies? Is it too big for babies? There seems to be no real right or wrong answer.
Pregnancy is a proud journey of motherhood, but it is not a smooth road. It’s bumpy with morning sickness, and it’s meandering with the fatigue and discomfort that pregnancy brings. Every woman is different and every pregnancy is different. The real images of multiple pregnancies below will prove to everyone how hard it is for mothers to bring angels into the world. They deserve a round of applause for housing more than one human at a time! You can follow each of their journeys on Instagram below.
She is 25 weeks pregnant with twins, but her belly is already stretched.
This mother’s belly skin was so tight that it reflected the sun when she was 36 weeks pregnant with three babies.
Looking at her belly, she assumed she was about to give birth, but this mother had only been away with the twins for 20 weeks.
In the 30th week of a pregnant mother’s triplets, the overwhelming belly is real.
However, there are still mothers who are extremely slim despite being at 26 weeks with 2 babies in their belly.
From the “drum” when pregnant with twins, this mother had a successful figure that surprised everyone.
3 weeks after taking this picture, 3 beautiful babies were born at 33 weeks.
A mother’s triplets pregnancy journey.
An expensive picture of a pregnant mother of 4 when she is at 29 weeks of pregnancy.
3 broccoli also becomes small when next to the 24-week pregnant belly of a pregnant woman with 3 children.
Mom is so radiant when carrying 3 babies at 35 weeks of pregnancy.
36 weeks pregnant belly of a mother carrying twins.
The picture on the left is when the mother is 35 weeks pregnant with twins and the picture on the right is the body 6 months after giving birth.
How can I stay comfortable with my pregnant with multiples belly?
Comfort may seem elusive during the latter months of your multiples pregnancy. You’re pregnant with multiples belly is growing more each day and you may have some back, foot, and limb ᴘᴀɪɴ that prevents you from sitting, standing, or even sleeping comfortably.
Tips to help you get a little relief:
- Pillows, pillows, and more pillows. Use multiple pillows and bring them with you when you’re out. A small pillow for your desk at work or the car ride can help!
- Prenatal massage. Your doctor will be more than happy to refer you to someone they trust. Try it and thank us later!
- Water. Drink it, sure. But lay in it, too. A nice pool or lukewarm bath can do wonders for some of your new aches and ᴘᴀɪɴs.
- Get yourself a maternity support belt.
- Lie on your side. It will help you to breathe much easier.
- Take care of your feet. Get a pedicure, wear comfortable shoes, and put your feet up when they’re sᴏʀᴇ.
- Ditch the tight pants and put on some flowy dresses or leggings. There is no need to wear uncomfortable clothes .