Have you ever wondered what children in Malaysia, India or Germany eat? American photographer Gregg Segal asked himself the same question for years, so he traveled the world to learn about the foods eaten in different countries.
To learn more about nutrition, Segal met with an expert from Stanford University, who put him in touch with several families to create the Daily Bread photo series, focused on raising awareness of the importance of proper nutrition.
The most surprising thing about his project is that he discovered that the most balanced diets are often consumed by low-income people and not by those with high economic positions.
- Tharkish and Mierra Sri Varrsha, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Meissa Ndiaye, Dakar, Senegal
- Yusuf Abdullah Al Muhairi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Anchal Sahani, Mumbai, India
- Isaiah Dedrick, Long Beach, California, USA
- Alexa and Jessica Lewis, California, United States
- Alaf Rabbal DLove Bin Roni, Gombak, Malaysia
- Rosalie Durand, Nice, France
- Greta Moelles, Hamburg, Germany
- Chetan, Mumbai, India
- Paolo, Sicily, Italy